It is a condition of membership that the following advertising standards as to the use of the name “Torque Converter Rebuilders Association “, any abbreviations thereof and the use of the TCRA logo are adhered to.
- The Association name or abbreviation is not to be used as part of a company or other business or organization name.
- When a membership is terminated for any reason, the member agrees that they will cease to use the Association name, abbreviation, or logo on any promotional material or other material whether printed or electronic.
- In the case of a long term promotion or where material is being used after the termination of membership, the membership dues payments will continue to be levied until such time as the material is no longer being used.
- On termination of membership, all signage and membership stickers should be removed from the premises. In the case of TCRA supplied signage; this should be returned to the association or disposed of by agreement with the Association.
Accounts Receivable Policy
- Monthly subscription dues at the current rate are billed to the member quarterly; although, monthly or annual billing may be requested.
- The initial membership dues payment for a new member will be for a period of three months.
- A discount of 10% will be given to a member who pays annually or by recurring credit card payment.
- If dues remain unpaid for a period of 30 days; a reminder invoice will be emailed to the member.
- If dues remain unpaid for a period of 60 days; another reminder invoice will be emailed with a paper hard copy being mailed to members situated in the USA, and include notification that web access may be suspended if payment is not received within 14 days.
- If dues are not received after the 14 day period, then access to the website may be suspended.
- Dues that remain unpaid after 90 days will result in cancellation of the membership and benefits.
- A membership that is cancelled may be reinstated upon payment of the dues owing at the time of cancellation. The board may approve this payment be waived. Payment of current dues will also be required.
Bylaws of Torque Converter Rebuilders Association (TCRA)
View the TCRA BYLAWS pdf.